Abi Robins returns to to talk about their brand new book, “The Conscious Enneagram: How to Move from Typology to Transformation.”
Abi identifies as a queer, non-binary trans person, parent, fiancée, Enneagram teacher/coach, and Yoga Therapist.
Abi trained at The Narrative Enneagram and International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
- Contemplative Christian: Faith is in flux more than identities
- What is the Enneagram, and how to use it for spiritual growth?
- Real Magic: Spiritual and religious leanings and language make sense
- Lineage: Who are we connected to and can we trace that?
- Community: Reinfuses faith with missing mystical aspect, cultural competency
- Enneagram: 9-pointed symbol of how energy becomes manifest in the universe
- Individuation: Being an individual is important and brings more value
- No Direction: Gain insight, get grounded, and grow with a teacher, community
- Personality Types/Numbers: Right religion will make you and your life better
Links and Resources:
The Conscious Enneagram: How to Move from Typology to Transformation
Conscious Enneagram Website
Conscious Enneagram on Instagram
Conscious Enneagram on Twitter
Conscious Enneagram on Facebook
Conscious Enneagram on YouTube
Conscious Construction Podcast
Queerology Podcast: Abi Robins is Queering the Enneagram
Queerology Podcast: Suzanne Stabile on the Enneagram
We Have All Hit a Wall – The New York Times
Queer Youth of Faith Art Contest (Beloved Arise)
Masterclass: 4 Practices You Can Start Now to Move Beyond Shame
Queerology Podcast on Instagram
Queerology Podcast on Twitter
Beyond Shame by Matthias Roberts
Matthias Roberts on Patreon
Queerology releases every other Tuesday and is supported by its listeners via Patreon. Join in the conversation on Twitter: @queerologypod
Until next week,
Get My LGBTQ+ Reading Guide!
Want to learn more but don't know where to start? This guide makes it easy.