In this episode, Matthias sits down to review the first half of season one, including listener submitted favorite moments.
Episodes referenced in this episode:
- Lauren Ileana Sotolongo | Hope, Doubt, and Poetry
- Dr. Robin DiAngelo | Being White, Being Marginalized, and Racism
- Michael Vazquez | Social Justice & Doing Ministry While Queer
- Rosemary Jones | Bisexuality & Embracing All We Are
- Gabrielle O’Neil | Mental Health, Suicide, and Being Queer
Tune in next week for more highlights from the second half of season one!
Queerology releases every Tuesday and is produced with support from listeners via Patreon. Join in the conversation on Twitter: @queerologypod and #Queerology. Subscribe right now and leave a review via your favorite podcast service! Here are the links:
Until next week,
Get My LGBTQ+ Reading Guide!
Want to learn more but don't know where to start? This guide makes it easy.